When visiting our stores you must adhere to the following requirements in relation to Covid-19:
- Please DO NOT visit our stores if you or anyone in your household are showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the stores.
- Keep 2m apart from other customers and staff (where possible). Signs are in place in our stores but special awareness is required.
- For families visiting with young children, please ensure they remain by your side at all times.
- Disposable paper coverings will be available and required for testing sofas and beds.
- At busy times there may be a need to restrict the number of customers in our stores at any one time. This will be monitored.
- We encourage card payments where possible, card machines will be sanitised before and after every transaction.
- Deliveries: We will be operating a delivery service. Delivery will be to your door only, please ensure that there are able people to assist you getting the item/s in to your property. Our drivers will take pictures of the item/s at the time of delivery.
Please check the item/s over thoroughly whilst our driver is at your property.
The listed changes to the store may be subject to change without notice and are under constant review.
We look forward to serving you again and kindly ask that you bear with us and support the safety of our staff and other customers during these unprecedented trading times.
The Directors & Staff at Suttons.
Suttons - The Family Store That Offers More
Suttons is a family owned business that has been established in Wickford since the 1930s.
Over 70 years succesfully trading in all types of beds, furniture, carpets & cookware, stocking the latest designs and trends, surely prove that our prices and designs are second to none.
Visit our showrooms and see our latest collection of products and special offers.